Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mini Photo Shoot

I decided to take advantage of the good lighting in our bedroom this afternoon and shoot some pics of Caroline. They're pretty good, for an amateur!


I love her rosy cheeks and can't handle her sweet lips! I kiss them over and over again...




This one is my favorite even though it's a little blurry!



I love every inch!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look out! I fell in love photography all over again when Taylor was just a few weeks old. Fortunately there are digital cameras now-a-days!

She is absolutely beautiful. I hope you all have a wonderful Easter together!

Carrie said...

Her little fat thighs are the cutest!!

Jennifer said...

Thank y'all! There is no better subject than your own baby, this is true!

Amy said...

I love a "naked" baby!! :) Especially mine and this one! These pics are adorable, and they make me all the more excited that y'all are coming soon!

Anonymous said...

You shoot like a PRO Mama! Your subject is beyond words!!! But since that's all we have.....she's precious, adorbale, beautiful, and purrrrrrrfect!!!!