Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Guess where I'm going!!

A few hints:

Starts with "Flo"...

ends with "rida"!!! (I know, I'm just hilarious)



I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! We're going towards the end of May with my Gommy, mom & step dad! This trip wouldn't have been possible on such a tight budget, but Gommy is very generously covering the cost of the condo to celebrate my mom's big birthday coming up in July! I'll be polite and let you wonder which birthday it is. =D

Anyway, I can't wait to go and to see little miss Caroline in a bathing suit! I realize she is too young to be out on the beach for extended periods of time if it is really hot... but how cute is this?!




Hopefully it will be warm enough... last May Dan and I went and it was cold the whole week (and we had a terrible hotel/room). It should be a lot of fun and the first of many family vacations as a family of 3!

5 comments:

Nikki... said...

I remember when you went last year!! I KNOW this time will be much better. I'm so jealous I want to go to Florida!! :)

Carrie said...

Exciting!! We have still never taken Aubrey to the beach, and I'm dying to take her. I'm hoping next summer we can take both the kids (WEIRD!) to the beach, so you'll have to share tips on taking a baby :)

Amy said...

Take a big suitcase...you know, one that I can fit in. :) That swimsuit is adorable! Oh, and remember, Bryce went to the beach when he was four months old, too!

Morgan said...

That swimsuit is adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

we're gonna have so much fun!!!! :)

P.S. you aren't gonna "breath right" Syd. C??????