Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Cutest Snorer Ever & American Idol Opinions


Yep, that's my girl! She is snoring almost as bad as I did in my 3rd trimester! I've never heard her snore like this before... but I must say, it is sooo cute! (Again, if anyone knows why youtube is cutting off the right side of my video, I would be very appreciative if you would share!)

Yesterday after I got off work Caroline and I took our first real stroll outside. Here are some pictures I took on my cell phone as we were walking.
Steps to a successful walk: 1. look cute 2. fuss 3. drool


On to American Idol. Who's watching it?
Oh my goodness... can I tell you how much I don't like Siobhan? PLEASE do not scream at me again! I didn't like it when Adam Lambert did it last year, and I don't like it when you do it either. Also, I know this is mean, but your mouth really annoys me for some reason.

I just love Michael Lynche. He seems like such a happy person and he is easy on the ears. =) Casey James has his moments, so I kinda like him too. I didn't love Crystal Bowersox at first because she does come off as somewhat arrogant, but I have to admit-- she was amazing last night and is pretty much better than everyone else. My money is on her (no surprise there).

Everyone else, you can go home... dawg.

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

Caroline looks so sweet!
I agree with you on Siohban. But I think it will come down to her and Crystal.

Anonymous said...

Come on! What about Lee and Didi?!?! Crystal is my fav!

Unknown said...

Come on! What about Lee and Didi?!? Crystal is my fav!