As he is sitting next to me reading his new book, Federal Law Enforcement Careers, he looks over at me (reading blogs) and says "non-lethal subject control techniques". He then grins and informs me that he will be learning these things in the 6 month training school for the IRS. I must inform you that I am not looking forward to him learning these non-lethal subject control techniques for I fear I might become the subject. He might just feel the need to practice these techniques for his own amusement. Joy. I can't wait.
For those of you that don't know, Dan has been in the process of getting on with the IRS as a criminal investigator for a little over two years now. Yes, it really takes this long. We truly believe that we are going to get the call this summer or fall and that he will be off to school in 2009! Special Agent Henry and I are ready for this long application journey to be over with! As I type this, he is playing with his new fancy tape measure and showing me how it has a "13 foot standout"... whatever that means. He is freaking Shelby out... she hates the sound of the metal snapping. He also enjoys making Shelby uncomfortable... poor thing. Okay, I know all of this was pretty insignificant, but I thought it was funny. Now he is "measuring my bad attitude". Save me PLEASE!!!


1 comment:
I love the way that sounds.....Special Agent Henry.....
Ya'll are BOTH pretty hilarious!!!
Trying to be all grown up and everything......
xoxoxox
Gommy2
Post a Comment