Saturday, April 11, 2009

I think I can... I think I can...

All I have to say is.... it's going DOWN in the Henry house tomorrow!!!

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/11/delicious_creamy_mashed_potatoes/

I'll be attempting those lovely mashed potatoes along with a pot roast tomorrow after church! Please... say a prayer for me. While you're at it, you might want to say a prayer for my husband and our friend Greg (who will be consuming whatever it is that I come up with.)

Happy Easter people!! I'm so glad that my God loves me enough to send his Son to save us! I heard something recently that has stuck with me....

Isn't is amazing that we have a God who can't be exaggerated!?!!


Update: those mashed potatoes were AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend them! They were so smooth and were the perfect flavor! I'm definitely adding them to my list of "things I cook a lot!". (It's a very short list). The pot roast turned out great too!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Mmmm, sounds good! I'm sure your meal will be great! Happy Easter, friend! :o)

Mama-Sohn said...

I'm so proud of my Grown=up" girl!!!


You go Mrs. H!!!! :)

Mama

Anonymous said...

I love the pioneer woman. I've only made like one recipe of hers, but it was great. Glad the potatoes turned out good for you. I'll have to make them sometime.

Wilson said...

How did those mashed potatoes turn out?