Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comments.

I know you people read my blog... and I am just full of comment love. Don't you feel it? I leave you comments... right??

Where is the comment love lately? Anyone?? Anyone???????





Update: 9 comments.... BEAUTIFUL!!! Sweet success!!! If you like getting comments on your blogs, then lets just keep this up. Kay? Kay! (Yes, I'm being bossy... but I'm so good at it!)

13 comments:

Kristine said...

COMMENT LOVE.

DianneM said...

I guess I should join the non commenters anonymous. Promising to do better. Who knew that trying to comment more on blogs would be a new year's resolution.

Sweet T said...

Comment. Love your blog!

Jennifer said...

Thank you ladies. I'm feeling the love. :)

Julie said...

Bueller??

Amy said...

Sending love your way...times four (some from each of us). Can't wait 'til y'all visit next! What a big weekend!!

Wilson said...

Here's some love for you! Hey, I asked about those mashed taters, so I'm doing my part. :)

Carrie said...

Haha! I've been tempted to do a post like this... maybe I will. You know I love reading your blog. I'm so happy to have a way to keep up with you. :o)

mAMA said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE.......

HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY :)

MAMA

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

:) I'm new here, just found your blog. I live in Clarksville! Look forward to getting to know you!

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.