Okay, I know that I read too many blogs and get way too involved in blogs written by people I've never met (and who live 500 miles away), but I must share this with you. Sometimes, like today, a blog will just reach through the screen and tug on my heart. When you get a few minutes, take some time to read yesterday's post on this blog:
http://littleoneapril.blogspot.com.
I just love how she is taking an extremely difficult situation, and taking the time to praise God and share about Him. Oh, that we would do the same... praise Him on the good days as well as the bad. It is so my nature to only say "thank you" on the good days like when its beautiful and 70 degrees outside.
On another note, how bad is it when you blog about blogging??
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


3 comments:
I read it after you emailed the link. I had heard about her situation from another site, too. I really appreciated her honesty...like saying that she knew no matter what the outcome, it was God's plan--and not that she'll be smiling from ear to ear or laughing uncontrollably, but she'll be okay. (I'm paraphrasing, but I could relate, albeit on a different level of intensity.)
wow, someone you can really really relate to - no coincindences....
you know i know how to spell it correctly!!!!
Post a Comment