Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dave Matthews Concert

Yes! We DID see Dave yesterday and it was really great! Jason Mraz and Robert Earl Keen opened and I really like Jason Mraz so that was an added treat! Before the show we hung out with Dan's bestie, Greg and two of his friends. Here are some pictures of us before the concert.





Here's a clip of Jason Mraz... and my handsome husband!



Here is Dave singing "Satellite". Ignore the loud girl sitting 2 rows behind me singing along. **rolls eyes**



AND Dave sang "Burning Down the House" which was my personal favorite of the night! It was so much fun... people were dancing everywhere! In case you were wondering, the concert was at the Vanderbilt football stadium. We didn't exactly fit in with most of the crowd... let's just say the pot dealers definitely made a killing yesterday. Once Dave started playing you could see little puffs of smoke all over the stadium. I'm just glad nobody sitting right next to us was smoking. That would have irritated me... and I'm not any fun when irritated. :)


Here is the video of "Burning Down the House"... it's out of focus but I loved it so much I had to post it!



We ended up leaving early because we had such a long day. We were all tired and sitting on bleachers for hours doesn't feel too good. I guess you can officially say you're old when you leave a great concert early and don't really care. Today Dan went away to Chicago for work. He'll be gone for 2 weeks and I already miss him! I do love a little "me" time but two weeks is a bit much.

Hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

ah! Lucky duck! Would have love to have seen Jason Mraz!

Anonymous said...

I love Jason Mraz. I would have gone to the concert just to see him play. Glad yall had fun though!

Wilson said...

Enjoy the "me" time and plan something extra special for him when he comes home.

Amy said...

You looked so cute, Miss Thang! So glad you called today. Can't wait to see y'all. I wish I could come up there for some "me" time right along with you...not for two weeks, but a couple of days might do me some good. :)

Gray Photography - Zach and Jody - Nashville Wedding Photography said...

I got your twitter comment ... punk ;o)