Sunday, April 5, 2009

My Girl...

Well, I can't really think of anything spectacular to write about today except that this weekend has been bliss! I can honestly say I only accomplished three things this weekend. 1. I cleaned our bedroom and closets (piles of clothes = not good). 2) Loooots of relaxing time! 3) Shelby got her bath! Let me tell you how number three really was an accomplishment. This pup hasn't had a bath since JANUARY!! I know, I'm a terrible mother. She just hasn't been smelly and I haven't had the urge to tackle a 25 pound dog into the tub. I'll include some pics of her right after her bath and then some after she dried completely and looked like my little show dog!

Little Wet Rat:


Beauty Queen!


So, all in all, it was a great weekend! I missed my little nephew's 2nd birthday which was a bummer... but I guess that is what you get when you live so far away. Hopefully we can make all the ones in the coming years as those are the birthdays he will really remember! I hope all of you have a fantastic week!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Your dog is beautiful! Don't feel bad about the bath thing - our dog got a bath on Saturday for the first time since Aubrey was born! Haha.

Amy said...

We DID miss y'all at the party, but it's totally understandable. When we lived in Chattanooga (did anyone else just hear angels singing?), it was too difficult to make it home for everything. I'll try to post pics soon.

Gom2 said...

guuny guuuny gunny.....she's so pretty!!!!!

Gom2 said...

guuny guuuny gunny.....she's so pretty!!!!!