Dan successfully embarrassed the heck out of me by having them come sing to me. They sat us in an area where you're super close to the people next to you. (I was sitting on the same booth and they were about.... 2 feet away). FUN!
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sorry I didn't call you, but I wasn't thinking what day it was while we were out of town. I'm the worst sil ever. :( I'll make it up to you!
So glad you had a great birthday dinner, other than the fact you got sung to. That's okay though-it's supposed to happen on your birthday! I hope you had a great rest of the weekend as well.
I'm glad Lt. did that! I bet you were RED!!! gLAD you enjoyed it
Mom
Happy late Birthday! Sorry I missed it :o( I LOVE Cheesecake Factory and I HATE being sung to on my birthday. Especially in public. Haha.
that cheesecake looks delicious. I'm dying for some of that right now.
Thanks for commenting on my blog! We're planning a wedding for sometime next spring :)
Post a Comment