Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Insight for Today

My mom sent me this article this morning.... it's super good!

http://www.insight.org/site/PageServer?pagename=insight_for_today

Envy is "a coal that comes hissing hot from hell."
Serious stuff!!! So true...

It is so easy to think bad things about people and I think we do it all the time. I know I'm guilty. I think envy has a lot to do with it! When I was in elementary school if someone was being mean to me, my mom and grandma always used to say "it's just because they're jealous!"

I want Christ's love to fill me UP and take away these hateful feelings and thoughts about people I need to be loving! (ps... I haven't been sitting here hating on anyone specific, I just think it is so easy to think mean things about people throughout the day.)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

QUIT HATING ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh yuk! You're too beautiful to be like that...remember few things are ever just as you perceive them. Theres ALWAYS more to the story & everybody hurts...