You need to read this... it is a very short book and so worth it. Click this link and then scroll down to the 2nd post on that page.
http://reallybadhairday.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html
You can either read it free there or buy a copy here.
I also recommend reading Melissa's blog... but I don't have to recommend it if you read her book. I'm certain you'll be hooked just like I was!
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


2 comments:
As soon as I saw your title, I knew which book you were referencing. I meant to buy it a couple or so weeks ago, and just let it slip. I enjoy reading her blog, too! I'm going to plan again to read her story.
I just read the book. I sat here for 40 minutes and read straight throught it, and laughed and cried with her. How encouraging and uplifting it is. I plan on sharing it with many others. Thanks for sharing with me, Jennifer.
Post a Comment