Sunday, March 28, 2010

Visit w/ Wren & Allan

Today was a GREAT day! I'm blogging so frequently now I feel like this is a day-by-day journal. Anyway, it'll be good to have down the road. Caroline and I went to visit our friends Wren & Allan in Mobile. We went to a yummy Japanese restaurant and then to the mall. Allan ditched us when we went to the mall. What's wrong with him? :) Wren cut my hair and I must say, it looks FANTASTIC! It felt so good to get that weight off and get some style! I'll probably take a picture sometime this week.

Right before we left, they had her laughing. It was so adorable... and it was the first time I really heard her laugh like that! She laughed some more as Dan and I were telling her goodnight. It melts my heart!





I got home right before 8 and spent some time straightening the house and moving the rest of Caroline's stuff into her room. She is officially sleeping in her room now so the changing pad and clothes and everything is OUT of our bedroom. Our bedroom actually looks half decent now. No clutter- what a concept!

Here's a picture we took tonight:

(Carrie- Thanks for letting us borrow the PJs and the shoes she was wearing in the pictures from earlier today. I am in love with those shoes!)


I realize all the pictures are getting excessive, but I just cannot help it. I guess that's part of being a proud Mommy!


Well, I'm pretty sleepy so I'm going to go catch some shut eye now. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you again for coming to see us. We had a great time!! Caroline was SOOO sweet and beautiful! We love yall.

Carrie said...

Ok you dont know me and i promise im not to be scared of - i'm not really a blog stalker. i know your sister-in-law, Amy; and I live in Clinton (formerly of Vicksburg too). Anyway! Is that Allan Hillman in that picture???? I check your blog every now and then and I have to say you have a beautiful baby!!! oh she is so darn cute!

Jennifer said...

I aint skurd. :) I'm a blog stalker myself! Yes that's Allan Hillman! They've been married for about 5 years now and Wren and I went to jr high and highschool together. How do you know Allan? Thank you for the compliment on Caroline! She has changed my life, that's for sure. Nice to "meet" you!