My "plan" all along has been to wait until Caroline was old enough to go to school so that we wouldn't have to pay 2 daycare tuitions, but I really don't see how I'm going to hold off another 4 years! Dan makes jokes about us having irish twins all the time. Seriously though, we have to wait at least a year or two minimum. We don't wanna end up like the Duggars, do we? I absolutely love them, but I really don't want 19 kids! I think it's so funny to look back at my strong opinions or plans and see how much they've changed. You never know how you're going to handle something until you're actually going through it.
This post is starting to go all over the place, but oh well. We went to church Sunday for the first time since Caroline was born. Here is our little sweetie all dressed up!


We also purchased a fence for our backyard in the last week. Now we can let Shelby out and not have to worry about her running off or getting eaten by another dog. I'm not so sure she likes being left out there unsupervised...

And finally, here are some random pictures Dan took of Caroline and I tonight:


This weekend Dan and I are headed to Jackson to keep our niece and nephew while their parents take an anniversary trip out of town. I'm so excited and can't wait to take pictures of Kate, Bryce & Caroline! Maybe that will change my desire for another baby so soon! Ha!


7 comments:
You crack me up! I think that baby fever must hit, because of the spring-like weather!
Wow, you are a braver woman than me getting baby fever already! Or maybe Caroline is just a more low-maintenance baby than Aubrey was... haha. Anyway, Caroline is a little DOLL!
Yea, I think it has a lot to do with how very easy Caroline has been! =) Like I said, it isn't something that I seriously want right now, but I just thought it was funny that I was sitting here already thinking "I want to be pregnant!"
She is sooooo beautiful.....hints of auburn!!!!!!! :)
What will we do if she's has auburn hair and blue eyes???? besides love her endlessly.......
I see the word auburn and the first thing I think is, "War Eagle"! You've got baby fever and I've got football fever ha ha.
All I can say is our girls are 16 months apart and we have absolutely loved it! Caroline is absolutely precious! I hope you are loving every minute with her!
Not quite sure how to take that part about how taking care of your niece and nephew might help with your baby fever... :)
As far as the part about your plans in the past...hahahaha! Kate was "supposed" to be four when we tried for our second, too! Again, hahahaha!
Post a Comment