Friday, March 19, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Lauren from 'the little things we do' is hosting fill in the blank Friday. I thought it was kinda cute and interesting so I decided to participate!



1. Today I am wearing black pants with a cute black & white polka dot top I recently got from Maurices with black wedge heels that I wear almost every day. (Side note: I just discovered Maurices a few weeks ago and I love it! They've got a lot of cute stuff!)


2. My favorite childhood food was nutty bars and my favorite food now depends on my mood. I love pizza and chocolate... and especially Japanese food! (I'm so thrilled that Hattiesburg has a good Japanese place to eat! I could not find a good place in Nashville... so strange!)


3. A day that I am too busy to cuddle, love on, and smell my sweet baby is a day that I am too busy.


4. The last movie I saw was Love Happens and the next movie I want to see is Dear John.

5. My favorite smell is Tyler Candle's Pineapple crush because it is FANTASTIC... seriously... so good.

6. A weird little quirk I have is I can't stand to see foot prints on my wood floor (especially after I've recently cleaned it) so I walk around on the sides of my feet to try to avoid leaving prints. I'm not sure why walking around in clean socks leaves prints on our floors, I guess maybe because the floors are so dark? When we first moved in I swept and mopped almost every day. Ah, the life of a woman before she has kids!

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say I'm extroverted and that's pretty much as true as it gets! I have had this really strong desire lately to have close friends. I hate that my best friends are scattered around so much and I wish I could create some strong links in Hattiesburg.

Well, I guess that's about it for today! 5 minutes until quitting time. WHOO!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear John is a fantastic flick. Get some kleenex though!

Amy said...

Um...five minutes until quitting time? :)

I just burned that very candle this morning and had not read this! When I got in tonight, I still smelled it. :) Anyway...don't be "too busy" to give my precious niece a hug and kiss from her favorite aunt! Love you three!