Saturday was our annual 4th of July family get together at his parents house. Dan's family is pretty big so we usually have a good turn out. I look forward to it every year (and not just for the BBQ!)
I love that Caroline has lots of cousins she will grow up with! I have a tiny family but Dan has provided her with lots of cousins to enjoy! :)
Sunday we went to church with Dan's parents and then sat on their front porch for most of the afternoon enjoying the day. We were supposed to go back to Hattiesburg that afternoon but my mom called me and tempted me with Bonefish Grill for dinner so I ended up staying the night. If you have a Bonefish Grill near you and you haven't had their bang bang shrimp you must do so soon! It is soooo good. My mom doesn't even like shrimp and she loved it.
4 Generations!
Here is Caroline at my grandma's (Gommy's) house before bedtime. This is her guest room and the room that my mom grew up in. I thought the bedding made a good backdrop! :)
Can you believe she is sitting up?! More to come on what Miss Caroline has been up to in tomorrow's blog post!



3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that sweet child. Great pics, but I especially love the ones of her smiling at Jewell, and the last one, with that precious expression. I can't wait to get down there soon and squeeze that angel! I hate that we missed y'all this weekend, but we'll make it up!
Oh, and sitting up?!
Sounds like such a fun weekend! That's so funny that Dan didn't approve of the toenail polish! :) Caroline is getting so big...
Dan's gonna have to get used to the nail polish! That last pic of Caroline is too cute!
Post a Comment