Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Caroline is 6 Months Old!

6 months ago today we welcomed our sweet baby girl into the world. I was more exhausted that morning than I've ever been, but all that work was so worth the precious gift that was given to us. I was absolutely clueless about how much love I could have for one little person. Our lives changed forever that day. I know everyone says this, but time has definitely flown by. When did our little newborn turn into a curious baby who won't sit still?! She watches everything... and when I'm holding her she whips her head from left to right to see whatever is going on. It feels like just yesterday she couldn't even hold her head up and now she wants to crawl! She used to hate tummy time but now she spends much of her day on her belly scooting around.

Here are a couple of videos to show you what Caroline has been up to. When we put her on her belly she gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth... I am just waiting for the day that she takes off crawling!



3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those videos are TOO cute! She looks like such a happy baby! I can't believe she's half a year old...

Mamaleigh said...

LOVE HER!!!! She's the Bees Knees!!!! Our Little HIAWATHA ~

Mamaleigh said...

I love our little "Hiawatha" ~ She's ADORABLE!!!!!!