Dan & Shelby in the park:
Wren & Jenn
Here we are waiting on the concert to start. Excited!!
I will post a video from the concert later so keep watchin'! Then on Friday Wren and I drove to Foley and shopped at the outlet stores. Such fun! I'm definitely an old lady though... my feet were hurting after about an hour. We got some good deals though! Friday night we met back up with Alan and Dan and had dinner at TGI Friday's.
Then Dan and I headed off to Vicksburg to visit with Dan's family. My mom & Gommy drove up and we did more (you guessed it) SHOOOOOPPING! :) I didn't get a picture of us... but I should have. Here are a few pictures from that afternoon after my family left.
My precious niece & nephew: Kate & Bryce!
Lastly, I'll leave you all with a glimpse at the most delicious BBQ ever! Brought to you by my father-in-law, Maxie Henry!


4 comments:
aw FUN!! -JG
Who are those country bumpkin kids?! :) Hate that y'all were here such a short time. Can't wait for the next visit...beach? :)
COME BAAAACK!!!
sounds like such a fun trip!!! We need to chat about the Ryan Adams show soon, let's set a lunch date!
Post a Comment