Dan and I got up and went to get breakfast and then he took me to the Natchez Trace and a beautiful little lookout where you can see the bridge! It was so pretty I decided to take some pictures! Enjoy! :)
Dan displaying his wonderful balancing skills:

This bridge is massive! The picture just doesn't do it justice.

I love the shadow!



Man! The Natchez Trace is very beautiful!!
4 comments:
Great pics! Today was so beautiful...a little chilly...but a great day to enjoy spring.
we love the natchez - so many good places to hike, picnic, ride bikes!
That bridge is COOL! Take me there when I come see you...please, please, please? Btw, 4 wks from Friday!! I'll blog about it at some point. Just way too busy with picture orders (hallelujah!).
Thanks for the comment. You are so sweet and yes, Darrell has been especially equipped with dealing with losses. Between his sister and Samuel, God has used him in amazing ways for me and many others.
Post a Comment