I recently heard about a website (actually there is more than one) that is designed to help people have affairs. When you hear something as absurd as that, it doesn't really register that it is actually happening. Then today I ran across this article I found on msnbc.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29350847/
I cannot FATHOM people actually PAYING to find an affair! Like it isn't wrong enough to 'accidentally' meet someone have have an affair....
It is so very sad... it makes me wonder where this country is really headed.
Also, I would like to share with you peeps one of my favorite websites that I love to visit everyday! http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/
They have a great little video every day that tells you what was on TV last night! I usually don't watch shows like the bachelor and this helps me keep up just enough to know what is going on! :) Today's video was hilarious! I love the sarcasm! "YAY, TY! It's your new mommy!!"
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


3 comments:
Did you hear Dave on air last week (hmm, maybe it was a repeat). He was talking about http://www.creditscoredating.com/ - A site that puts people together based on their FICO score! What is this world coming to?
Hey Sweet Jennifer,
Just checking in with you after hearing from you a week or so back. Thanks for leaving me a message. You are so close - BRENTWOOD! I think a sushi date is in order, don't you?
In the mean time, I need you to know, that my dear sweet Meridith (if you read Stretch Marks you should know her - she's a celebrity now lol) is trying desperatly to get on at Dave Ramsey. I think she's filled out an application for every position on the website. C'mon! Give a girl a break ...you get her interview...and the sushi's on me.
Great hearing from you! Commment/email me anytime.
Melissa at Stretch Marks
That is so so sad and scary. We can only pray that God will have mercy...
The prime time in no time guy is hilarious! David loves to watch him and he'll send me the link when they're extra funny!
Post a Comment