Well I'm sitting here on the recliner preparing to continue reading the 3rd twilight book. Dan is watching a weird alien movie from the 90s. Shelby is attempting to reach the side table where Dan's plate from breakfast waits. She is
dying to lick the plate. No ma'am!!! I slept 10 hours last night and I liked it. Tomorrow, I'm planning on cooking my mother in law's chicken and dumplings! This will be a huge undertaking because I am definitely not a cook. I will have to let you know how it turns out. We don't have any real plans today EXCEPT....

IT'S ON TONIGHT!!!!!
3 comments:
I totally agree about Cheesecake Factory! There are no other words than "mmmmmmm!" I highly recommend the 30th anniversary cheesecake. So good. Have fun making your dumplings. They're pretty simple. If it fails, just get take-out from Cracker Barrel!
Yum is right! I have only eaten there once, but it's on my list of top favorite places for sure. I love cheesecake any way I get it. Enjoy!
So, how did the dumplings turn out?
I can't wait to see y'all this weekend.
Millie
Post a Comment