Friday, March 13, 2009

Postless. :(

Can you believe it has been over an entire week since I posted last? I'm not liking it. at. all. I'm just having writer's block I guess. It's okay. I think I know the real reason behind my lack of motivation....

Yes, it's true. The mature side of me is ashamed to admit that I've been COMPLETELY and utterly engulfed in this series. I started reading them about a week ago and I'm already finished with the 2nd book. I was tired of hearing some of my friends rant and rave about this stupid vampire book so I finally decided to try it... I figured it would be good since they wouldn't shut up about it. Now I'm one of them... it's pretty ridiculous. I'm enjoying every minute of reading them but it is hard when 11pm rolls around and I'm trying to keep my eyes open to finish just one more page! I've even been missing all my favorite shows (idol & the city)because I'm too obsessed with finding out what happens next. I'm sort of looking forward to my life returning back to normal after I finish reading them!

Anyway, I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! It has been slow in my blogging world lately... what is wrong with you people!?!? Perk up! Spring is coming!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm with you! I held off as long as I could, but I ended up jumping on the band wagon and reading them. I'm almost finished with the last one. I LOVE them. Now I want to see thw movie! I've been staying up way too late reading them too. :)