Monday, July 12, 2010

Dream House

This morning while going through my list of blogs I frequent I stopped over at http://www.thestoriesofa2z.com/. I love this blog for her style and decorating and over the weekend she wrote about Steven Alexander Homes. I feel like such a copy cat blogging about the exact same thing but OH how I love this house!

I have never been so in love with a house or a style in my life! Dream big, right?!
.

As beautiful as the outside of this home is, I love the inside even more.
Look at the ceiling in the dining room! I love all the greens and blues.




It looks so comfortable and I love all the molding!


 I think I've decided I want my next house to have a vanity like this
(preferably off to one side insead of centered).

Anyway, I seriously doubt I'll ever need a 3500 square foot house OR something that costs $680,000! It's always fun to dream though... and I could do something much smaller in the same style one day! :)

5 comments:

Sissy said...

That is one lovely dream house! It might be my dream too!

Carrie said...

That house is beautiful! You could definitely get that look in a smaller house one day!!

... said...

Beautiful! I love the built in bookcases and coffered ceilings. On the other site, it showed one that looked like a smaller townhouse in the same style so they can go smaller- not that I'd turn my nose up at 3500 sq ft if it was ever available to me :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that house is amazing!

I love your blog!

So you're from H too?


Nicole

Anonymous said...

That house is amazing!! I loved it! Thanks for sharing!