Monday, June 14, 2010

I feel like my baby girl grew up while she was at daycare today! She was so full of personality this evening while I was giving her some rice cereal. She kept looking all around (bored, maybe?) and I decided to try the airplane noise trick to see if I could make her pay attention. She thought it was hilarious!! She was laughing so hard and that usually is pretty rare for her! It made my day for sure. Then she laughed a lot while Dan was holding her and making fake sneezing noises. Whatever works, right?

So then after bath time she smelled and looked so sweet and I couldn't resist shooting a few pics of her. She could possibly have a picture for every day of her life thus far! :)




This is a big week for Dan and I! Wednesday will be our 3 year anniversary and his birthday is Sunday... along with Father's day. He calls it his birtha-versa-father's day. :) We don't usually go all crazy with gifts and stuff, but we'll definitely treat ourselves with a dinner out somewhere! I'm looking forward to that!

7 comments:

Sissy said...

What a cutie! Have I said that before? I think so. Enjoy this whole weekend of celebration!

Nathalie said...

We totally make fake sneezing/coughing noises to make our girl laugh! haha. I agree, whatever works.

Happy birtha-versa-father's day! ;)

Sarah Denley said...

Is that a Sheltie? He/she is SO pretty. We had one growing up and I really think they are probably the best breed of dogs to have with children (or one of the best). Our Sheltie, was so sweet to us and so protective. I'd love for AP and her brothers/sisters to have one one day!

Mamaleigh said...

What a precious angel baby child!!!

Happy Anniversary 6/16 - Big 3 ***

Amy said...

Wish I could hear that laugh right now! Love the stare out between Caroline and Shelby! :)

Erin said...

she is SO beautiful!!!!!! this blogging thing is so fun!

Erin said...

Adorable! I love those nights when the baby is just in an awesome mood :) I also think we probably have a picture for every day of Annie's life too - I just can't help myself!