Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ENT & Squash

Yesterday we gave Caroline some squash - her first "real" food!


She makes a sour face every now and then, but I'm pretty sure she likes it because she continues to open her mouth for it. She ate it last night and again tonight... both nights she ate the whole container!

Sour face!
We went to the ear/nose/throat doctor this morning to check on Caroline's ears. She has had 3 or 4 ear infections in her short life and so her doctor wanted a 2nd opinion on whether or not she needs tubes put in. The doctor said he'd like to wait a little while longer and see if she has more infections, which is kind of what I was thinking before we went in anyway. She is really starting to be a handful! Of course she is still a very good baby... but nothing seemed to entertain her while we were waiting... and let me tell you, they took for-ever! I guess I need to start taking some toys with us!

That's all for now! I gotta go catch up on episode of The Hills from last night!

7 comments:

Sissy said...

Love the soft pink background you have now. It's really nice.

Jennifer said...

Thank you! It throws my header off to one side, but I almost don't care! :)

Julie said...

She's so cute!! Look at her getting so big already...now I don't know who she looks like.

Project Life said...

LOVE the mouth open shot! Too cute!

Wilson said...

She gets cuter every day!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! My 2nd had to have tubes. My email is thelumberjackswife@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Got it taken care of! Thanks! I really appreciate it! :)