This is a pretty big statement... because I LOVE reading blogs. (If y'all haven't caught on yet... work is pretty slow so I have a lot of free time on my hands while I'm sitting at my desk waiting on someone to ask me to copy something.)
I think I have officially found my most favorite blog. ever.
Maybe I'm being dramatic, but it seriously puts me in the best mood when I read Kelle Hampton's blog! She is a wonderful writer, photographer, and (most importantly) mommy. If you get some spare time and would like a new addition to your list of favs, visit her blog at http://www.kellehampton.com/. I would recommend starting with Nella's birth story.
Anyway, just wanted to share a little piece of happiness with you! Enjoy! And let me know if you decide to read it and if you're going to continue... because I also happen to love (or lurve as one blogger puts it) comments!!
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


2 comments:
Ooh my goodness, Jennifer. My mom and I were sitting here and I was reading her the blog out loud and I had no idea what we were getting into. We both started crying! Its so wonderful! You didnt WARN ME!!!! :-P I'm officially a fan of her writing, her story AND her photography. Great find, thank you for sharing.
I don't follow her blog, but I read that story about a week ago. I must have clicked on it from someone else's blog. I cried it was so sweet and I just thought her Nella was so precious.
Post a Comment