Wednesday, April 7, 2010

3 Month Old Caroline

Today is Caroline's three month mark! I can't believe this much time has already passed. Here are some pictures I took of her today.


She smiles and drools all the time and is a big fan of kicking her legs. One of our favorite names for her is Smiley! She laughs a little here and there and I love to hear her gkoooos! :)

5 comments:

Mamaleigh said...

She is incredibly cute!!!! What personality she has.......I can tell, she's gonna be Ms. America!!! :)

Sweet T said...

Adorable! And Amy did a great job on the birth announcements.

Wilson said...

So cute! Love the announcements. It was great seeing Miss Caroline in person on Saturday...and y'all too, of course.

Amy said...

Where is my comment?! I thought I had already left one. I love, love, love these pics of my sweet baby niece. Makes me nostalgic to see her wearing that outfit, too. :)

Carrie said...

What a doll! I cannot even believe she is three months old!! Didn't you just have her??