Sunday, October 4, 2009

Belly Pics & Bedding!

I haven't really been good about keeping up with the belly pictures, but my friend Wren was in town this weekend and so she took a picture for me. I can't believe how big I am already! I've got a long way to go... this could be bad a bad sign!



We had a great time this weekend... we were lazy but we did manage to get some shopping and eating done! Ha! As much fun as we had, I think our pups had even more! They get along so well and are the perfect size for each other. Her dog Luxie is sooooo sweet!



Shelby is sweet too!!


Last week was great... I spent two days in Jackson training for my new job so I got to visit with my mom, Gommy, and my MIL and SIL! I enjoyed seeing them all... I'm so glad that I'm closer to home now! My mother in law bought me several precious outfits for the baby and also the crib bedding that I've been wanting! It is so cute! I can't wait to get the room painted and get a dresser in there.





Now here is something I'd like everyone's opinion on... In the first picture of the bedding you see the bumper shows the bird design facing out... but you can't really see it that well because it's covered by the crib bars. The picture below shows the bumper reversed so you can see the design better when you're looking into the crib. So... should I have it facing inward or outward?


A little onsie she got me that I love! :)

8 comments:

Amanda Little said...

I LOVE the bedding! It's super cute! Oh and the onesie is perfect!!!

Carrie said...

LOVE LOVE the bedding! Hmm, tough decision about the pattern being in or out. I like that you can see it better on the inside, but I think I would put it on the outside. A lot of people will probably just peek their head in her room or just step in the door, so they wouldn't see the pattern at all if it was on the inside. It will be especially hard to see on the inside once you lower the mattress. You'll literally have to look down into the crib. That's my opinion, but it will be super cute either way :o)

Millie said...

Oh, I can just see a beautiful, dark haired little princess asleep in that crib!

I think I like the bumper pad on the outside better.

Amy said...

Great meeting you for lunch the other day! I loved seeing your Buddha belly! :) You look great!

I hate to disagree with the others, but I'd keep the bumper pattern on the inside. That's what I did with my kids' b/c you could see the pattern better. Otherwise, the bars cover it up. Again, just opinion! You do what YOU want to do. Can't wait to give you some special treats for Caroline's room!

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding-I absolutely love birds. I want to incorporate them in my house one day, too. Anyways, I hate to even the score, but I like the print on the bumpers facing the inside. You'll figure it out though.

Julie said...

Prego Belly lady! Here is my deal breaker decision! I prefer the bedding to be facing the inside. It looks more natural facing the inside of the crib and you can actually see it. And Caroline might lay in bed looking at her birdie. It feels so well rounded with it facing inside.

Wilson said...

I say inside...that's what I did with my kids' bedding so you could see the pattern better. Love the bedding by the way.

Katie said...

I'm late with my vote, but I say inside!