Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wall Decal

Last week my newest purchase for Caroline's room came in so my mom and Gommy came to town yesterday to help me put it up! I ordered a wall decal from http://www.etsy.com/ and I think it is adorable!



The branch and the leaves are perfect. The ONLY thing I'm not crazy over is how plain the birds are. I'm thinking about maybe painting them a different color or taking them off and replacing them with cuter birds... something like this or this


If I did decide to replace them I don't really know what color to make them. I'm up for suggestions!! :)

That's all for now! We're about to go shopping and eat lunch! Yay!

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

I would paint them ... Or leave them white and paint polka dots, stripes, hearts, checks in them. I love love love this look! But, I am with you, I feel like it needs little something else. Too cute!