
I'm smiling at you!



aaaaaaaaaaaaand...... we're having a..............................................................................
GIRL!!!!

When the lady doing the sonogram pulled that shot up I said "IT'S A GIRL!!!!" and she just smiled and nodded!! Then, my mom proceeded to go nuts. Ha! We spent the day shopping in downtown Franklin and then headed to Cool Springs Mall and bought two little precious tops for our girl. :)
THEN, on my way home I got a call from the HR lady at Trustmark and she "officially" offered me the job! I'm so glad to have that all lined up! Now, if my house will be finished on time everything will be JUUUST RIGHT! It's been a wonderful day!


5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so glad you're having a girl -- they are SO much fun! Could not be happier for you! :o)
YAY! So happy for you! Let the shopping begin!
Love the new pics! Can't wait to start working on Miss Priss' room!
Congratulations again! So happy for you....on the baby girl and the job!
How very exciting! A Girl! Congratulations!
Post a Comment