
Below is a picture of some beautiful flowers my mom bought me the day after we found out that we're having a girl! :) So pretty!
And of course we had to do lots of shopping the moment we found out! Mom ended up buying everything for me this weekend, which was great! LOL! Below are pictures of a few of my favorites!
I know everyone knows this, but can I just say.... shopping for a baby girl is FUN!!!!
I started looking at bedding this weekend and this is my favorite so far:

I just love the little birds! I think that will make a really cute nursery! I found it at this website: http://www.babybananza.com/p/bf-SET-LVB-BBF/bf-SET-LVB-BBF.html.
My SIL is lending me her crib and it is gorgeous! It's white and will look so good! :) I can't wait to get in my new house and really start working on this room!
That's all for now! Goodnight!


3 comments:
So ready! :) All the little girly stuff is so sweet. Love the bedding!
You just look so cute I can hardly stand it! Those outfits... ahh, so cute! Shopping for baby girls is a little TOO fun for my pocketbook sometimes. Haha! Have yall decided on a name yet??
I love how you are wearing a different outfit in each of your baby bump pictures! Good coordination! Those baby clothes are sooo adorable :)
Post a Comment