Well my fetal doppler came in the mail on Saturday! YAY! It was hard to find the heartbeat, and hard to keep hearing it once I found it. I hope it will get louder/easier as I get further along! I recorded it to my computer but have been unsuccessful when trying to upload the video to my blog. Maybe I'll try again soon. :)
If you're interested in the doppler, I rent it for 24 bucks a month from www.babybeat.com. It works!!! It is so reassuring for me to be able to hear that little heartbeat whenever I want to.
Saturday was Dan's 30th birthday and I so sad that I wasn't there to help him celebrate but that was the day that the doppler came in and he was able to hear it over the phone. Not too shabby for a birthday present! :) I have another sonogram a week from tomorrow and I think it is one of the last 2 sonograms I'll have. Bummer, but that means this is a healthy pregnancy- so, I'm great with that!
I hope all of you have a great week!
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


5 comments:
Thanks for letting me listen, too! Did I mention how excited I am about that little stinker?!
That's really cool that you were able to rent a doppler to hear your baby's heart whenever you like! :)
YAY! So glad it worked for you! It will get easier to hear as time progresses and as you get acquainted with what position he or she likes to hang out. It was the best investment we ever made for our peace of mind. I know it will be for you and Dan as well!
we rented one of the professional heart monitors and it was awesome to sit there and listen to her (this was before we knew it was a her of course)
I've never heard of this...i can't imaging how sweet that is!
Post a Comment