Thursday, June 11, 2009

OH Baby!

Well... I'll just keep this short and sweet. Very, very sweet!



That right there is our little baby! :) I'm 9 weeks along. He or she and has been makin' Momma pretty sick this week! We are overjoyed!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay yay yay!!! I'm so happy for you!

J'Sto said...

Woo hoo! So happy for you!! I am sure you will keep us posted on your journey. Can't await to hear all your funny stories!! Love ya!

Wilson said...

Awe...how sweet! So happy for y'all!

Amy said...

THAT'S MY NIECE OR NEPHEW, PEOPLE!! I am super excited, in case you can't tell!

I wanted so badly to be there with you today. :( I got teary when I saw that sweet baby. Oh my goodness!! I can't wait to hold that little dumplin'!

Carrie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I just saw this precious picture on facebook and had to come check your blog immediately! I'm so so so happy and excited for you!! Congratulations! :o)

Sweet T said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Dan!

DianneM said...

Yeah! Many prayers coming your way for you and that sweet child of God. Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

"you must- a - been a beautiful baby"..... Anyone can see that even at 9 wks!!!

WE LOVE HER/HIM THE MOST!!!!!

Gommy & Leigh-ling!