Saturday, April 2, 2011

Superhero Birthday Party!

My nephew's 4th birthday party was today and it was so much fun! My sister in law is always so creative and does a great job with her kids' parties and this was no exception! Here are some pics from the day.

Such a handsome birthday boy!


To go with the superhero theme, the kids decorated felt capes & masks. Such a fun, cute idea!

Superhero Caroline!
cupcake face!


Happy birthday, sweet Bryce! We love you!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I love the capes!! And little cupcake face. :)

Project Life said...

Caroline is so pretty!

Jennifer said...

Aww, thank you!

Amy said...

Thanks for telling me you blogged about this b/c I've been a slacker in updating mine and reading others'! I also appreciate your sweet comments. I love planning their parties and am glad they have fun. So happy y'all were there!