Last week I completed a 5 day mini-session in Anthropology. It was SO worth it to get one class over with in such a short period of time! The normal semester started Wednesday and I think I'm going to have a really good semester. It will definitely be tough but it beats the heck out of sitting at a desk watching the clock!
Caroline has been at my neighbor's instead of daycare for almost two weeks now and it is going so well. I was just thinking today that it really is a huge blessing.... Brooke and I get along so well and I think Caroline is going to be happier in the long run. Brooke's son Nathan is about 2 months older than Caroline and he has started signing some words. The other day we were talking and she said the word more to me in a sentence (not asking him to do it) and he signed it. I know plenty of babies do this but it was amazing for me to see with my own eyes... and especially from a 9 month old!
I took this video of Caroline & Shelby this afternoon. It is such a joy to hear her laughter and see her sweet smile!
I think it's pretty obvious Shelby has some serious energy! Word to the wise: don't buy an energetic dog if you aren't going to walk them frequently.
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


6 comments:
This is sooooooo sweet! You must post videos often now since I can't watch her at daycare anymore!
I love the video. I think it would be so neat to teach a baby to sign ... You'll have to let us know how it goes! Good luck with this semester!
She is SO SO adorable! I would love to get together the next time you're in town and see that sweet baby in person! She really is just precious...
I'm glad things are going so well!
CUTEST THING EVER!!!!
Those giggles are precious :)
Enjoy her!
For one day she will leave and go to kindergarten... sniffle sniffle.
Oh, I love that giggling!
Good job on the mini-session and best of luck on the semester!
Post a Comment