Ever since she has mastered crawling she seems to want me to hold her more. I'll put her down and she'll cry and crawl right up back to me into my lap. It feels good to know she wants me! She will even follow me from the living room into the kitchen now. Now the fun starts!
I had a little photo shoot with her last week. It was the first time for her to sit in the grass. I love this little outfit... I got it at a consignment shop and paid probably 3 bucks for it! I love love love yellow.
Last Sunday Dan's parents came to visit us (read: Caroline). We had a great time visiting.
Mr. Maxie wasn't very interested in taking pictures. :)
Tomorrow is my last day of work and Caroline's last day at daycare. This weekend and next we'll be visiting family in Jackson. Can't wait!





6 comments:
cute cute CUTE!!
O my guuunneee-guuuunnee!!!! :)
Love me some Karaline!!!!
She just gets cuter and cuter.
Stop taking that poor baby's bear away from her!! Am I going to have to come up there? Haha! Just kidding!! I LOVE this video! Listen to how chatty she is. I can't believe it...
I'm so behind on blogs! It was great having y'all here this past weekend, and I hope we can work something out to where we all see each other more often. I can't believe that sweet girl is crawling!! Constant reminders all around us that time is flying!
Btw, the bed looks great!
Such a cute outfit! I love good finds! :)
Post a Comment