Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sonogram



I had a sonogram yesterday to see how big the baby is and she is 4 pounds 6 ounces! Everything I read says she should be about 3 1/2 pounds so I was shocked to hear that she is over 4. My doctor says she is in the 66th percentile... that's not TOO bad, right? :) I definitely won't need any preemie clothes! I'm thinking she will be at least 9 pounds. She is head down which was great news! I asked if she would move from that position and they said not usually.

That's all for now, just wanted to share the picture of my sweet little... er, big... baby!

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

You seriously don't look like you are carrying a maybe soon to be 9 pound baby! So glad that everything is great with little Caroline and that Dan will be home soon.

Amy said...

How have I not seen this yet?! I can't wait to pinch her baby rolls! :)

Becca said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog and no you're not a blog stalker! LOL! I like meeting people through our blogs anyway. Congartulations on Caroline! We aren't too far behind you- Reid is due February 9th. Both of those consignment shops are great... and I'm already boxing up stuff for the Duds sale in March!