The next few weeks are definitely going to be busy for me... and that's a good thing! This weekend I'm going to visit my friend Wren in Mobile to see Twilight and I can't WAIT! Dan flies in on Tuesday night for the Thanksgiving holiday and I'm definitely ready to see him (and get him to work on my honey-do list!) He is going to put up the beadboard in the baby's room and hang curtain rods in the living room. Yay! I really really wish I had off work on Wednesday & Friday, but I don't... it's tough working for a living! (; He heads back to Georgia on Sunday morning so I'll be driving him to Mobile to catch a plane then. Another chance to see Wren! The next weekend is my baby shower in Jackson at my SIL's house. I can't wait for that either! I'm looking forward to seeing all my family & friends, eating some delicious food, and of course, opening gifts for Caroline!
I forgot to tell y'all that on the last sonogram the lady pointed out hair on Caroline's head! I'm usually very good at deciphering what I'm looking at... but I couldn't tell that it was her head. I saw the hair... but wasn't sure where it was. I've read about lanugo before so I said "ooh... is that hair on her back?" The lady laughed pretty hard at me and said "No, crazy! It's hair on her head!" Oh well, blame it on the pregnancy brain. Speaking of Caroline's head, I found another "must have" today online.

The black band with the cream flower is my favorite. I found those on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34511022. Honestly, I think I can make my own pretty easily and for cheaper. There are lots of instructions on how to do it online... I didn't even think about buying headbands from the store and just cutting and sewing them to the right size until I read that suggestion. Maybe I'll get to work on that this weekend!


4 comments:
I'm seeing New Moon this weekend and I am ridiculously excited! :)
I will be in town the weekend you're here for you baby shower, so we totally need to get together! I want to see you pregnant and give you the clothes! Those headbands are SUPER cute!
Work it, girl! Make that headband. You can do it!
Hey! If you send me a picture or maybe a series of pictures I can work on putting together a horizontal header for you! Miss ya and wish we could all go see New Moon together - SO EXCITED!
You can always try cropping a vertical photo to make it horizontal...
Post a Comment