Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Jennifer vs. Mouse Family

So remember me telling y'all about the mouse in my garage this weekend? Yea... well, her family decided to make an appearance IN MY TRUNK today. I opened the trunk to get out a bottle of water (I keep a big pack in the trunk to carry into work with me) and I saw two little mice scurrying around in there. EEEEEKKK!!!!!

So I had to leave for work.... I was scared the WHOLE way.... I kept picturing them crawling up my pants or something terrible. Then when I got to work I asked my coworkers what to do and finally they decided I should get some of those sticky pads and put them in the car & trunk. I did that and both of them were caught shortly after... I had to have my coworker go get them out for me. I shouldn't have looked, but I did and that image will be stuck in my head for a while. Poor little things...

I also bought 4 traps (the metal snappy kind) and put peanut butter on them and placed them in my garage. Well, actually, my neighbor placed them because every time I tried they'd go off and peanut butter would fly off. I can't do anything!! GAH!

Why on earth would this happen now of all times? Special Agent Henry needs to get his butt home FAST!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I have one of those same images seared into my brain from a while back...except the little booger didn't die very quickly. He just hopped around, stuck to the pad. Very disturbing.

Sweet T said...

EEEK! I hate mice! I'm glad they haven't made it into your house...that would just be the cherry on top of your mouse drama!

Wilson said...

Poor thing. Maybe the traps will take care of them for a while.