Well... I'm starting the weekend off right by being pretty lazy and I was reading one of my favorite blogs (www.reallybadhairday.blogspot.com). This woman is hilarious!! Anyway... I just started reading her blog and I was reading some of her previous posts when I got just what I needed. I enjoyed it so much that I thought I'd share it with you... so, yes... I'm copying but I don't care.
I love to think about these lyrics... that the God of the universe knows me intimately....
I hope it starts your weekend off right too!
Blurs and Monsters
8 years ago


3 comments:
WOW - that blessed me to the MAX :)
Thank you sweet Jen for sharing...
Mama
hey hey hey!!!!! Now I can not only get to know you at our women's group but I can stalk you on your blog!!! ;) -JG
aw, shmanks. Thanks for your real vote :) ha ha. Hope the rest of your week is going well!
Post a Comment