Thursday, February 26, 2009

Good Samaritan

I just came across this... not really anything that is extremely important... but...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090226/ap_on_fe_st/odd_good_samaritan_ticketed

Now, at first I thought "well... I guess technically he deserved a ticket..." but HONESTLY! I would think that being hit by a truck, bleeding on the brain, and a ruptured spleen would be punishment enough!! Don't you think?! I doubt he will ever cross the street again without being extra careful.

Why a ticket on top of it all?

What do you think?

7 comments:

Amanda said...

wow that was really pointless! :)

Jennifer said...

People are going to think you're really mean... and rude. And they might just be right!!! :P

Kristine said...

wow, that's kind of crazy... I say getting hit would have been lesson enough.

Amanda said...

jennifer you're mean! you're the one that told me to put that on there!

Jennifer said...

I didn't mean it!! I love you!!!! :*

Anonymous said...

shame on the PO-PO!!!!

Julie said...

Poor guy - he was just trying to help!