Friday, January 16, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by my sister in law, Amy, to go to the 6th folder on my computer and pick out the 6th picture. This (obviously) is a picture of Shelby and Roscoe. Roscoe used to be our 2nd baby but we decided it was a little too much to have two shelties in one apartment and let my mom & step dad take care of Roscoe permanently. He loves it there with all the space and the huge yard! My grandma told me that "he has developed such a personality that he didn't have when he lived with you". Apparently he was extremely depressed and has flourished into a quite lovable creature now that he is in a healthy home. :D I kid, I kid!! I know she didn't mean anything by that but we all got a good laugh out of it. I do miss that little rascal!Well I guess my next task is to tag 6 people to do the same thing (6th folder... 6th picture). I'm tagging Amanda, Melodie, Katie, Kristine, Mariana, and Dianne! Have fun!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

You've been awarded the "Honest Scrap" - check out my post about it here: http://the-neeleys.blogspot.com/2009/01/honest-scrap.html