Thursday, January 22, 2009

American Idol & Moving Date!

I think I'm already hooked on American Idol. Poor Dan! I think the new judge Kara is nice and all... but I don't really think she is necessary. I liked it better with just the three judges. She does have a pretty awesome name though. (for those of you who don't know: Jennifer Kara) I really thought some great singers were on the show last night. Lots of people they're putting through sing well but they just aren't special. I tried to find a video of the lady from last night's show that referred to her "traishia" and was singing from her wrong rectum, but alas, couldn't find a video of her on youtube. I did, however, find this interesting trip down memory lane: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG3SYPzCEWA

PLEASE! Someone tell me they're hooked like me!!

Well... we finalized our moving plans and have signed a new lease! I'm SUPER excited! We're moving in on February 21st so I've got just over 4 weeks to do my packing. I was so excited I've even packed my first box! WHOO! Yea, I plan ahead. :)
My Mom & Step Dad, Walt are coming up to help us move and I'm really excited to have the extra help and to spend a little time with them. Hopefully we'll have time to go the Loveless Cafe while they're here! Well, that's all for tonight. Adios!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I'm hooked too. We missed it on Tuesday night though - I was sad! I agree about Kara. She's nice enough but not necessary. I'm trying to stay open minded about her until further into the season. :)

Amy said...

American Idol always seems to suck us in...and actually David is usually the one to start it. :) Congrats on the new apartment! Can't wait to see it!

Katie said...

yep, i'm hooked. Did you see George Ramirez tonight? What about the girl from Starkville, MS? Go Bulldogs!