Monday, December 1, 2008

Really Bad News

I had a follow up appointment this morning and got some bad news. Apparently I have a blighted ovum and the baby isn't living anymore. The sonogram showed an empty womb and I could clearly see that immediately. Dan and I are both sad but we're doing okay and we'll bounce back quickly, I'm sure. I have felt very comforted knowing my family, friends, and coworkers are there for us. Anyway, that is all to report for now. I'll post again after a while.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, girl, I'm so sorry. I will definitely be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

words can't express how sorry we are.......

Mama & Wa-Wa

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry to hear this. I will be lifting you and your family up in prayer! We love you!

Kristine said...

Hey Jennifer, I just got around to reading this. I am so very sorry and I know we don't know each other well, but if there's anything you need - please let me know. Cliff and I will be praying for you...

Carrie said...

Jennifer, just wanted you to know you've been in my thoughts and prayers.

Wilson said...

I just realized y'all ahve a blog. I didn't know about this, but wanted to tell you I am so sorry. I've been there and know how hard it is. OUr prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, my heart goes out to you for having gone through this. I know how confusing and difficult a blighted ovum is, as I had one also in January 2001. I'm believing God for all good things in His time for you!