Hello everyone! Well we had our first appointment today and everything looks good! We did get a little bit of disappointing news... apparently I'm not as far along as we thought. The doctor said that it looks like I'm about 6 weeks (instead of the almost 9 we thought I was). I don't really understand how that is possible but I'm going to take her word for it. I'm really glad everything looks good...but it just kinda stinks because every week I read about what is happening... and apparently most of that hasn't even happened yet! Dan and the doctor could see the heart beating... but I couldn't. I'm going back on December 1st to make sure everything is okay and to give me a new due date. That is all the news I have today... have a great weekend!
3 comments:
I remember how exciting that first doctors appointment was! :) That's weird that you and your doctor came up with such different due dates. Guess you'll just have to wait and see who's right. ;)
Try not to be discouraged....
I love you,
Mom
7/1/2009!!!! :)
Post a Comment