I just wanted to document what you're doing these days so I can reminisce one day years to come. You are determined to wear a skirt or dress pretty much every day! It can ruin your whole morning if I make you wear pants, so I try to oblige you most days. You don't want to wear your hair up at all (pigtails never, pony tail - rarely). You say you want it long! You love to dress up and every day. when we get home from school you immediately want us to put you in a princess dress.
I made the mistake of telling you that Spring was coming soon and that in Spring we celebrate Easter! You keep asking about your Easter eggs and I'm afraid it is going to be a long couple of months before it finally gets here. I bought a book about the true story of Easter and you don't want me to read it to you, I guess because it doesn't include Easter eggs. :(
You've started saying "I'm sorry I did that" over and over again if you spill something or drop things. It's cute but it kind of makes us look like we beat you or something!
Last weekend I threw away some old toys and 2 bath toys (one was a rubber duck w/ mold in it and the other was a belle pool toy that was missing half the paint). You saw them in the trash and said "hey! We need her!!" I explained that she was missing her paint and I showed you and you were fine with it! That's a little surprising!
You've been on a bed time strike lately and you'll stay up in your bed playing until about 9:15 or so each night. It drives me a little crazy! Last night you were trying to have a tea party in bed (our rule is only soft toys in bed) and the night before you had a tent along with about 20 other toys in your bed... with no room for you!!!
Last night after we babysat a friend's baby I was tucking you into bed. We were talking about what a good big sister you are going to be and you said "did the baby gonna like my skirts??" It is definitely important that this next baby supports your fashion sense! ( ;
I love her little profile!




No comments:
Post a Comment