My Sweet Caroline,
Tuesday we had ballet and then we went to a carnival being held by an elementary school nearby. Again, we went with Gabrielle. I'm so glad you have a sweet friend we can do fun things with!
There was a band and you and Gabrielle kept dancing! It was precious!
Last night was the REAL Halloween and I think Ms. Kim and I were both very tired by the 3rd night in a row of activities with the kids! It is a lot of work but it is so worth it to see you having fun and experiencing new things. I am ready to be a homebody tonight!! :) Last night you opted for the bumblebee costume again. Gabrielle was a princess/birthday/butterfly girl!
I think you were talking with the director at daycare about your costume because you did a few really cute things that night that we hadn't talked about. You said something about flying around to get candy and a few times you randomly said "buzzz buzzz" while we were walking from house to house. It was too cute! When people opened their doors to give you candy, a few times you walked inside their house without invitation! Oops! For some time leading up to Halloween you kept asking, "Can I go see Halloween?"... like it is a person. I couldn't make you understand that Halloween is just a day. Last night a few times when people would open their doors you'd say, "Hello Halloween!!"
You are smart and independent but also sensitive and sweet. You're such a girly-girl and I love being your mama. I'm blessed every day that I get to watch you grow.
Love,
Mama










1 comment:
Look at how big she is getting! She is very sweet. I can't believe how quickly time flies. I feel like my daughter was just that little . . . and now she is almost ten!
Post a Comment