Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome Spring!

I never have a good title for my posts because I write so infrequently that my posts are a total mishmash of what we've been up to. I find this very aggravating!

Last week was spring break and we welcomed a new Henry to the family! Audrey Layne Henry was born Monday afternoon of last week.

Isn't she precious?!
 We only got to see her for a little while because we had to come back to Hattiesburg but we're going again this weekend. I can't wait to see her!

We enjoyed the rest of our break at home. Dan bought Caroline a trampoline so we spent a lot of time jumping and enjoying the warm weather!
This sweet girl is saying things all the time that take my by surprise! The other day we were at the park and she was watching a boy on the playground. She decided he needed a word of caution so she yelled out, "Be careful little boy!!" So cute! She likes to say "good mornin' Mama!" at random times in the day. :)

I can't believe summer is right around the corner! The only thing that stands in the way of my teaching certification is a 3 week class that I'll be completing in June. Then in July I'll be looking for a teaching position! I'm both scared and very excited! I know I have a lot to learn!

3 comments:

Sweet T said...

Keep those pics of little Caroline acomin'. She is ultimate cuteness!!!

Before Baby Lady said...

Love your blog! We are about to venture down the baby making path and hope you'll read along with us!

The Lumberjack's Wife said...

Your daughter is SO cute!!