Today I had no school so I got to stay home and play with my sweet girl all day! I took advantage of the perfect weather and snapped some shots of her. I was trying to get a picture or two of her gracious may shoes but she wouldn't cooperate and I was lacking the talent and patience.
We enjoyed our day together. :) She has been a little bit cranky lately because she finally has a tooth! And I think another one is quickly coming in right beside it!
Can you see it!?
On a side note, does anyone know how to remove the template from my blog? It isn't an html code it's from the 'template designer' from blogger thing and I can't figure out how to remove it. Let me know if you have some advice!
I rented "Redeeming Love" from the library today so I think I'm going to start it tonight! I've heard from several people that it is really good! I have a terrible habit of starting books and not finishing them... hopefully that won't be the case this time. Goodnight!




3 comments:
So that's what it's supposed to look like when it comes in. HB has no teeth and no sign of one either. I think he'll start getting them all at once when he turns one. Hopefully anyway. I don't want to have to go through the hassle of taking him to a dentist to verify that he has teeth in there.
Yep. I see the little tooth peaking through!
I've read that book four times. Love it! (Captain Obvious, at your service)
Your little girl is so cute :)
Post a Comment