Soon to be Daddy... He's a natural!
Julie & Caroline:
I made a stop by Dave Ramsey's office to see some of my old co-workers. I miss them SOOOO much!
Stephanie and Caroline:
Amanda (aka MiMi) & Caroline:
I really wish I would have taken a picture of all the girls. I felt so loved when I walked in the door and about 10 of them were all gathered around to see Caroline and I. I got to eat at two of my favorite places while I was there... Jersey Mike's & Pei Wei! De-lish! We're thinking about taking another trip in the spring and I'll definitely be making a trip up there in July or August to see Julie & Nick's newest addition!
Well yesterday and today have been better than Friday and Monday. I've been able to keep it together at work, which is nice. I still think/worry about it constantly, but at least I've got my emotions under control. C has been sleeping from 10:30 pm to 6 am every night for the last 3 weeks or so, but the last two nights in a row she has woken up at 4:30. It really throws the whole schedule off! Last night I cooked delicious poppy seed chicken for the first time! It was pretty easy, except I wanted the chicken shredded instead of cubed and that took some time. I don't know how working moms do it! I got off early so I got an early start cooking, but I still wasn't done until 7 and I was exhuasted after cleaning up the kichen and all.
I'll leave y'all with a couple of cute pictures of my sweetie!
awwwwee....
Sweet smile...


1 comment:
Glad y'all had a fun trip! (Don't go getting any ideas...haha!) I love all the pics of that sweet baby, but the last two are just PRECIOUS!!
Can't wait to see her--I mean all of you--again. Every time Bryce sees something for babies, he thinks we have to buy it and give it to Caroline. :)
Post a Comment